Thursday, May 28, 2009

June Special

Hello again,
I have recently seen on another blog a great idea so I thought I'd go ahead even though I have a special running right now and post one to start with my first order on June 1st. I am looking to get at least a $400 order and you will all get to be a partial host and no one has to have the get together. Though you can have one this is a special one. Its sort of run like a club.....
First off here is the news about the LAST CHANCE LIST COMING UP
On June 1st Stampin' Up! will publish their list of both the retiring Stamp sets & the retiring Accessories list - these will be called the 'Last Chance list'.
And they have mentioned there will be some items offered at up to 50% off!
Along with that, from June 1 - 30th, each hostess who has a workshop order total $250 - $399 will get an extra $20 of free hostess merchandise. And order totals of over $400 get an extra $40 in free merchandise!
That being Said...... I am offering a special 'Everyone's a Hostess' deal to you. Here's how it works:
I need 8 people to place orders of at least $50 each to get a $400 order. Each one of you will get something FREE! 2 people will receive their choice of Level 1 or Level 2 hostess sets, 6 people will get $15 in Free merchandise! What a deal! I want to place the order ASAP, on June 3rd or earlier if I fill the 8 spots. So you'll only have a few days to browse the Last Chance list when it comes out on Monday. I will draw names as soon as I have $400 in orders & contact you to pick out your free goodies. So let me know ASAP when the list comes out so I can be sure to get your stuff before it's gone!
The $50 orders must be combined together in order to reach the $400, so if you're a long distance customer, there will be a small shipping charge. Invite your friends to join us and the more we have the faster it will fill up.
Retiring Accessories can include items such as these:
all of the In Color products
designer papers
tools
punches
Simply Scrappin kits
ribbons, chipboard, rub-ons etc.
There is often a rush to purchase the retired items before they're gone. In the past, many of these accessories have sold out before the end of the month; some within a day or two. I suggest that if you really, really want something that will be (In Colors) or 'may' be retiring, either get it now, or get it ASAP on June 1st.
Remember that the In Color accessories can go FAST! Ink pads, paper, Designer papers, ribbon & ink refills may be gone within hours of the announcement. If you have your In Color ink pads, but no ink refill for them, order it now! No guarantee it will be there after June 1st. And be sure you have enough card stock of your favorite In Colors to go with those ink pads too.

No comments: