Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home from convention

Hello everyone, I am home and had a great time. The long overnight flight home was dreadful. We had a screaming 14 month old boy in the row in front of us so we got very little sleep but it was all worth it. I LOVE convention. It perks me up year after year and gets me going. I want to take this time to thank you all for your support in my business. Without all of you, I could not do this. I love what I do though and you can too. We have been challenged as a convention team to recruit 3000 and when we do that by August 31st we (convention goers) get the My Digital Studio for FREE. I'm sure we wont have a problem with that. All we have to do is recruit 1 person each. Of course some won't recruit any so some of us that do want to recruit will have to recruit more. SO, Stampin Up has their kit special running right now and I'd like to add to that special for anyone that joins my team. Join Stampin Up before August 31st and I'll throw in 1 package each of in color card stock assorted 8 1/2 x 11 and 12x12(non textured). Plus when you sell your first 1,000 which will then promote you to senior associate I will give you $30.00 pick your own Stampin Up product, through me. Email me if you are interested and I'll give you all the information on what you need to do. You could choose to be a hobby demonstrator, or you could choose to be a part time demonstrator or a full time demonstrator. Its your choice.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again for all your support.
I have to charge my battery for my laptop to post the photos that I have because they are all downloaded on there so as soon as I do, I'll post more.
Thanks again.
Betty

1 comment:

cmmartindale said...

Hi Betty,

I am so happy for you, next year remember the earplugs just in case!

Your convention looks so fun.....And CONGRATS on your 100,000 in sales. What a milestone!

~Christine