Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st wreath class completion

Some of you are my friends on facebook and have already seen the photos but I thought I should share them here as well so that everyone could see.
These are the pictures of the Wreath that we did using the Spice cake DSP, Fabric and Buttons along with a few other Stampin Up products. Thanks to my Friend Gayle Bassett who came up with the instructions and shared them with me, She actually came to Vermont from Massachusetts on a snowy weekend and taught me the class so that I could share it with my group. So a big Thanks to Gayle. Here are the photos.......



Betsy thought hers would make a great Easter Bonnet, then she realized it was a wreath. Sharyon Thought it would make a great scrapbook page so she wanted to put her face in it. Gail was just plain tired and was holding hers and the one I did for her Gram, Bea. We laughed so much and had a great time. I wonder how this class is going to go with 8 in attendance at my second group. I'll let you know after its over. I do have one more wreath frame and all of the supplies to make it if you are interested in attending. The class is $30.00 and is on Sunday Feb. 15th at 10 am but call me and I'll let you know if I still have it.
 I am getting ready for leadership and am busy creating swaps and contest entries so be sure to come back and look soon. I will be posting photos of a couple of new creations.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments: