Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day and prizes.

Hello all. I hope you have a wonderful day. I think I am coming down with something and I'm not liking it. UGH. First of all, I wanted to say Happy Valentines Day and second I want to share a card that I received from a customer for Valentines Day. Thank you Betsy Rotax. I LOVE IT.







So, moving on to the exiting part, I promised some prizes again.


I have 2 of each of some of the items in the photo and I want to give them away.
First I want to fill my datebook for sale a bration.
So for the first set of items, I have 7 openings in my book and I want to fill them so I have 7 items and for every person that books, you will get one of the items, you choose. The first booking gets first choice and so on.
So, choices are...... Feeling Sentimental in clear, Madison avenue in clear or wood, Pretty Petites in clear, Happy Hello simply sent kit, Petite curly punch, ribbon and button pkg and Vine street embossing folder.

Next I have 5 more items, the Petite curly punch, ribbon and button pkg, Simply sent happy hello kit, the other madison avenue in either clear or wood and Pretty petite stamp set in clear.
For this set of 5 I will do random drawings.
Everyone who places and order with me either online or via email will go in for a drawing (any size) but remember that for ordering $50 you get one free already with Stampin Up(and you still get that). I will be drawing 5 names and those 5 people will win a prize.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Betty


2 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

This is a cute Valentine's Day card. I never would have thought to do that. I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

That was a very cute card u received i love it. sis i hope u feel better soon love u and miss u xoxoxoxoxox