Sunday, June 16, 2013

Good Morning

Hello  Everyone. I have had a great weekend but oh my was I busy. Sorry for not posting I have taken pictures of all my cards and now I will be posting regularly again.
Thanks for being patient.
Here are 3 cards using same layout but each one has a different touch to it......
 The one on the left is the original one I made for my party on Friday, well someone "cough cough" made a mistake on hers so I switched blue ones with her and covered the blue by switching them around and doing the reverse on the tags and the flowers. My clay flower is too big on the one on the right though.
This one I changed the pink flower
Instead of stamping white ink on strawberry
C/S I stamped a Strawberry flower on white




This one on the left, above, I had posted originally for Friday morning but then at yesterdays party I tried it with the new Strawberry slush Stretch ribbon. What do you think.
Sorry for all the shadows. I didn't realize until I had them done. OOPS.
For the top 3 cards, I used Chalk Talk stamp set and frame lits, Midnight Muse and Strawberry Slush Card stock and Ink. Whisper White card stock, Strawberry slush stretch ribbon, the clay and clay molds, Crystal effects and the Argyle Embossing folder.
The lower 2 cards the only things different I used here are the mosaic embossing folder and the Quatrafancy Designer Series Paper

I cant take credit for these cards designs but I did change them just a little, originally I think I got them off my leaders group on Facebook. Th
Thanks for stopping by today.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

5 comments:

jasgirl39 said...

I love those cards I think they are all cute. Thx for sharing luv ya xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

thanks for helping me make mine. Betsy R

Laurie said...

Thanks for a fun pajama stamping party...:)

trudy said...

I don't know if anyone noiced that lynn ,ann and I made hearts on our cards wow . we did know we all where going to make heart cards way to go love all the cards ,

trudy said...

oxoxoxox love ya sis