Monday, April 28, 2014

AND THE WINNER IS............

Ok so I totally forgot about this, I have a ton of things going on right now, I need prayers here. Can't tell you details but I can tell you that we need prayers....
Anyway, the winner of the blog candy $25.00 pick your own is........

Angela MacDonald.

Slim walked in from his house and I told him to pick a number from 1 to 6 and he picked 4

Angela was in the number 4 spot so she gets to pick some goodies.
Congratulations to Angela.

I do have some cool news to share...........I HAVE SEEN THE NEW CATALOG.
WOOHOO

I LOVE IT.

Not like it, LOVE IT.

Cant wait to get them and hand them out. We can order them on may 1st and as soon as I get back, they will be here, I will rush them to staples for binding and anyone who is either in a club, in color or regular will get a spiral bound catalog again. Hostesses will get one as they book until they are gone so start booking your workshops and signing up for clubs now. I have started taking a list so make sure your name is on there. Either post a comment here or send me an email.

I will be leaving for 2 weeks on Saturday, I am hoping to leave you some blog posts before I leave.
Thanks everyone for another great month. I blew my sales out of the water with the retiring list once again.

Thank you for all your support and dont forget the prayers.
Rubber Hugs
Betty


No comments: