Saturday, October 11, 2008

World Card Making Day (Gwen's Cards)




Hello everyone, I forgot to post Gwen's cards from our World Card Making event. So, I am posting them now. I think you will like them both. She used the Sending Happy thoughts stamp set from the Simply sent kits for one and for the other she used one of the birthday sets that is on special this month for 20% off, Big Bold Birthday. Go to the website http://www.bettybutton.stampinup.net/ for the details on that. Thanks for looking more to post in a few. If you want to leave a comment on this post letting Gwen know how you like it, she can view it later. Thanks

1 comment:

cmmartindale said...

Hi Betty & Gwen!!

I loved the cards you both came up with for us at your event. Gwen I am loving that birthday stamp set more and more everytime I look at it, you gals rock!!

~Christine