Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I won a Blog Candy for the first time

Hello all,
I just wanted to share with you that I won my very first blog candy. I sign up for quite a few and won my first one. Not the quilt but its a prize that works for me. Here's what I won, Card kits for 3 months and 100 eyelets too....Card Kit contains 5 full card projects every month for the next 3 months with all the supplies. This is what I saw when I logged on to Chat's Blog......
BLOG CANDY WINNERS:
#60 Marie
# 49 Betty Button
How exciting is that. I'm very excited. Now I have to share my good fortune with you all and post a blog candy for you to all take a chance at winning. To Be Announced soon so come back soon.......

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

no time like the present ot check your wonderful blog !!!!!how Cool !!!!tfs:)
chat