Monday, December 8, 2008

Country living Holiday collection

Hello again, Its been a crazy week for me, I managed to finally tackle some of my christmas shopping at Target in New York. My friend/Downline, Gwen and I went on Saturday and OH was I tired by the time the night ended.
Anyway, to the point....I am going to offer the Country Living kit collection at a discount to bump up my totals for the challenge that Stampin Up is offering. I am going to offer it to you at the 20% off with any order. See the details for the kit earlier on in my blog. I believe it was posted on Nov. 16th. If you are interested in this offer, please email me directly to take advantage. That is a $10.00 savings, so, instead of $49.95 it will be 39.95 plus shipping and tax. (However, I wouldnt wait too long if you want it back in time to make the ornaments for christmas) I have already sold 10 of these and would like to be the highest seller, which I have no idea how many the other vermont folk have sold so I may not even be close but I also could be close. I'd hate to lose by 1 so if you have any interest in the kit please email me. Thanks
Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Kym said...

Really wish I could help you out but money is too tight for me to spend on me right now. Hope you got lots of deals shopping! Wish I could have made it!