Sunday, October 14, 2012

BLOG CANDY

OK, Its now Blog Candy Time. I've been talking about it for a little while but didn't have time to get something together, photograph it and post it but last night we changed my stamp room and moved my table and shelves into our living room, With Slim and I mostly being the only ones here we both thought it would be a good idea. that way, we have the spare room for other things. SO, yay its all set up and looks OK. I am not sure I'm completely thrilled about it but its done and Slim says it wasn't meant to be moved and we are not moving it again,
SO, now on to the blog candy, I found some retired Hodge Podge Hardware kits, Some pieces are missing but its still quite a few pieces in there. SO, I am giving that along with the hostess stamp set, Four Seasons. If you win and you already have that one, you can certainly choose another hostess set, I have more, just had to post one. SO, HERE IT IS...................................................................................
Now, to win the blog candy, you have to leave a post and let me know what you think about me doing Product based Classes, This is a class that the product is included in the price and its a regularly scheduled event for 6 months at a time so that you know the dates ahead of time.
It will be something like, stamp a stack or a scrap booking class where you get all the supplies and even a little portion to take home with you all for one complete price.
Looking forward to hearing your answers. Will also be emailing out details on this later, but I have been doing some research to find ways to make my business solid and consistent.
Go ahead and post by October 30th and I will draw for the winner of my blog candy on October 31st.
Thanks for stopping by.......Rubber Hugs, Betty

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty,
Sounds like a good idea. Would we know which sets ahead of time so we don't purchase them? Are we committed to the six months? I like getting the product with ideas for cards.
Jug,
Gail

Anonymous said...

Sorry I misspelled hugs.

Jen Lesage said...

I think that is a very neat idea. It is always nice to see new ideas.

Debbie Flattum said...

Great idea, Betty. Love the idea of having extra product to take home. Kinda feels like you're getting more for your money. lol

gail m said...

love the idea

debbiek. said...

betty that is a great ideal. would be fun to try new things and go home with some product. and get to meet new girls and get a variety of ideals'and to see more of u.

Anonymous said...

If it is anything like the cards to go I'd love it. Everything you do is AWESOME. Just wish I was richer. LOL Betsy Rotax

Anonymous said...

Hey Betty,
I am a little confused but I we know that is normal for me. I am usually pretty game for any of your ideas so game on !!!!
! Thanks Sarah

Anonymous said...

sounds fun but do we have to get a group or do you?

marcie

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty,

I would love to attend product based classes! I don't scrapbook though!

Hugs,

Lois

Anonymous said...

I love syamp-n-up.

Anonymous said...

I am a very creative person and I love to come up with ideas. I enjoying th einteraction with friends when we participate in classes. Great job sis love u xoxoxxoxoxxo

Laurie said...

Hey Betty put me in for some candy......It is Halloween after all

Laurie