Saturday, October 13, 2012

Update on wreath class

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all doing well today. I am so excited that I have been taking some training classes with Ronda Wade one of the top demonstrators of the year and I'm going to be sharing some fun classes with you all soon based on her training. Look for emails about this information.
Also, if you are not on the email list, send me an email at bettyboop9964@gmavt.net to get your name on that list. Exciting business changes are coming.


Now, about the wreath classes, I have decided to hold one on a Saturday and one on a Sunday so that everyone can have a chance to attend. SO, the new dates are October 27th  and November 11th Both at Kelleys Field and at 10 am.
I am going to be sending out the email for Oct one tonight and then Nov. one later.
Hope you all can make one of them, this is a fun class.

Have a wonderful day and talk with you soon.

Blog candy will be posted later tonight.
Hope you come back to enter.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

No comments: