Friday, January 4, 2013

Ok, so I decided to draw 2 anyway, even though some were duplicated entries. SO, here are the random generator results....................................

True Random Number Generator  1
True Random Number Generator  11
So, in the number 1 spot is Jen Lesage, Well, number 1 spot has been very lucky lately. For a few of the holiday ones and the scrapbooking and this one too. Thats nice. and in number 11 spot is Anita Socinski
Congratulations to our winners, You just won some Spring catalog product. HugsThanks for playing along. Dont forget that I will be playing quite often so be sure to keep coming back. Thanks for stopping byBetty

1 comment:

Jen Lesage said...

Oh YAY!!! I won I won!!! I wonder what. :) Maybe I should purchase a lottery ticket with all of the luck that I have been having.