Sunday, October 13, 2013

Card Buffet card

So sorry I have been missing in action. I have had internet issues. Its been a few minutes here and there that it works until I finally had enough, It finally blew Friday morning. So, Off I went to the Service Provider and picked up a new box. I had a busy day but I knew I had to go and get it because without internet I am completely without.
So, I am back. I am going to work hard at getting these posts done daily again. Still with the Grandkids here I have some priorities but business is still going strong so never fear. I am here.


Here is one of the Card Buffet Cards from Friday Night.

This card uses the new Burlap Ribbon. I had not used it yet and I have had it since July so I thought well I should use it with Wetlands stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back soon I will be posting blog candy soon because I forgot about my anniversary for my blog. It was in September. 
Rubber Hugs
Betty 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card.. One of my favorites for sure from Friday night

Anonymous said...

Friday night was so much fun. beautiful cards. Betsy R