Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm Baaaack Did you miss me?

Sorry all, I have been extremely busy with event planning, Workshop planning, Class planning, working, taking care of kids and now I'm back. Hopefully I will go back to being able to post every day again. I have taken a few photos of upcoming stuff so lets see if I can keep you occupied with all of that.
So, Here for starters is the best of Christmas stamp set for October. I love that Santa Face so I'm happy that they chose that one. This set is available for $14.95 and remember when you buy and 6 of the best of stamps you get to pick one $14.95 set free later on. Then if you collect all 12 of them, you get 2 free sets. Plus if you buy them all from me, I am adding in another $14.95 set from me.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Rubber hugs
Betty 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome set. I need to check and see which ones I have to see if it is worth me buying it. Betsy R