Thursday, April 2, 2015

Butterfly thinlets

This card was made at Valentines Day but never got used at any of the card buffets.
I used the sale a bration DSP Irresistably yours.
Silver and Red Glimmer paper with the butterfly thinlets and Red card stock with Red Ribbon and White cardstock for punching. It was fun to make and I love it but so sad that I just found it and never used it. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I am trying to post something daily again and see where it goes.
My daughter is in the process of building me a new blog but not sure where she is with that.
Have a wonderful day everyone
HUGS
Betty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Butterfly framelit so many ways to use it ....

Valerie F said...

Love the Butterfly framelit so many ways to use it ....

Kym Andrews said...

Love the butterfly!