Friday, April 17, 2015

Stamp Out Autism Blog Hop


Welcome back to another round of our Blog Hop for Stamp Out Autism! 


Today I am sharing another butterfly card that I created.......

I used the painted petals DSP for this. I am having trouble cutting some of them because they are so pretty but this one is easier to cut and once again, its my favorite color. Pacific point. 

Please don't forget to place your order by visiting my website here and all proceeds will be going to Stamp out Autism



Fact about Autism:
Researchers have noted that infants that had early
accelerated head growth were at risk for Autism

If you would like to donate, click the please donate heart. Thank you in advance.

Don't forget to check out the other blogs in this hop, you have to click on the previous and the next buttons to continue or to go back. Thanks for stopping by today. 



 .


9 comments:

~ Cynthia said...

What a pretty card Betty! Those papers are indeed gorgeous and your card is too. I am sad that the DSP will retire soon. :( Hope your weekend is spectacular! God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

Unknown said...

These are my favorite thinlets! Great card!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Very Pretty Betty. I have trouble cutting pretty paper too. lol
Thanks for hopping along for a cause!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ladies. Lee, this is a great cause and I'm happy to be hopping along.

Kimberly Myers said...

Very Pretty card! The Butterflies Thinlits are my favorite! So happy to be hopping along with you!

Rhonda said...

I love the blue butterfly!! Great card, lots of texture and pop!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!! Nice job, Betty!

Hugs, Mindy

Unknown said...

Wow! Stunningly beautiful! Great job! Thanks for participating in the blog hop. Such an important cause!

Rachel Tessman said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! And the timing is perfect with the thinlits now available again!