Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Candy for 2000 hits


Here you go, as promised, blog candy again for having reached the 2,000 hits mark. Here you have a blush blossom ink pad and Seasonal icons, the stamp set came out of the level 3 hostess set. I am going to run this until November 28th. I will announce the winner on the 29th. All you have to do is post a comment telling me what you like most out of the catalog and get yourself entered. If you have a blog, post it on your blog and you'll get 5 extra chances. Good luck.

Thanks

9 comments:

marcie said...

hey betty, To name only favorite thing would be to hard but the in colors is at the top of my list!

cmmartindale said...

Betty this is a hard one, I love the stamp sets and everything else!!!

~Christine

stp said...

Hi Betty.. The book is great.. I love all the ideas..The stamps sets are neat.. Good book!!! stp

Anonymous said...

I think that the idea of die cut stamps is my favorite part. I also love the new scallop punches

Anonymous said...

Gimme gimme gimme!! :-)
I love the colors and the scalloped edge on the cover of the catalog - very inspiring.

The Chatter Queen said...

I have to admit I'm a punch girl myself! I love all of them - what you can create, how you can coordinate them with stamp sets ... everything!

Kym said...

Oh la la.
K, in the catalog I absolutely LOVE the Christmas set I got. Geez, I am horrible with names but it is the one with the tree, a saying, and several snowflakes and I absolutely LOVE it and have used it sooo much!!!!

Theresa said...

Hi Betty: I really like the
accessories. Whether you use a
punch, ribbon, glitter, or whatever, they seem to make the
card pop.

Judy said...

I really like the small catalogs that we receive. I love the stamps set Scandinavian Seasen. I am also happy with what I have purchased in the large catalog. See you next month.

Judy