Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello again

Hello everyone, Just wanted to apologize that I havent posted in a few days. THis was what I was afraid of, My busy life taking up too much time for me to post. Unfortunately I dont have any photos today but I am working on something and when Its done it will get posted.
I sent out an email tonight, to most everyone, if I missed you I'm sorry. My email address book is messed up. So, you are invited, just email me and let me know if you want to come.
I'm doing an event on Black Friday, November 28 at 5:30 pm. This is going to be a special event including pizza and beverage. I will be emailing and posting more details later but until then save the date. I will be offering my own little Black Friday Special at this event. Spend $100 and get any item in the book for 1/2 off. So, save the date and save some of your spending money. If you want the big shot, this is the perfect time to get it. Hope to see you all there.

One last thing, dont forget my blog candy is ending soon, go post a comment there. Someone said you have to sign up but you dont. You just have to go and click on open url to post. Put in your email address if you have to. Have a great day and be sure to come back soon. I'm hoping to post before the week is out. THanks

No comments: