Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Good morning everyone, I hope you all remembered to come back and check today. You will have to email me as soon as you get this. I will post and the person will have until Sunday to email me back to receive the prize. So, the random generator is ready and I'm going to post the result here........
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:7
Timestamp: 2008-11-12 10:27:02 UTC
And the lucky winner is Number 7. and the lucky postee for that number is.....drumroll please.....
cmmartindale said...
Betty,I love your choice in projects, I can't wait until you put more of them on here including your Christmas ideas!!! Your blog is awesome, I love it!!~Christine

So, now it will be up to Christine to contact me before Sunday or I draw another winner.
The next blog candy will be posted soon so come back soon.
Thanks
Betty

No comments: