Friday, November 23, 2012

Card Creation

This card was made by one of my Downline, Mindy Brown. She made this for our most recent card buffet and I believe is making this for her swap for my next downline meeting. She used the Punch Pack from the holiday mini and created this card by punching the images out of the white and adhering them to the color to make it pop. She also used the adorning edgelits to style up the edge and added a sentiment. This is a great creation and a wonderful addition to our card buffet last Sunday.

Here are Mindy's comments regarding the card and where she got the idea.
The christmas cheer/merry minis card is something that I saw on splitcoaststampers. Her name is Andrea Borries - snippetbyandrea.blogspot.com/2012/07/clean-and-simple-christmas-cards.html. I did tweak it to use very vanilla & chocolate chip cardstock and then added the adorning accents edgelit & embossing folder plus satin seam binding once you asked me to make it more exciting. I also changed the colors to garden green, daffodil yellow and real red. And lastly, merry minis punches without the stamp set.
 

Thanks for checking in today. Come back again. I will be posting regularly.
Hugs
Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my card!
Mindy Brown