Saturday, November 24, 2012

Here is another card made by Mindy Brown. She and I did a card buffet on Sunday together and this was one of her cards.
Here is what she has to say about it.
 
I had seen other cards using that snow much fun stamp set and other framelits, but nothing stuck out that I can remember. I wanted something fairly easy so I used what I had. Here's what I can think of that I used

 
 
Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Dies: Label collection framelits
Cardstock: cherry cobbler, gumball green
Paper: snow festival designer, red or silver glimmer paper
Ribbon: 3/8" stitched satin gumball green
Misc: festive paper-piercing pack, 1/2" circle punch, stazon black ink, watercolor pencils or markers
 
Thanks for Stopping by and I hope you like her card.
Betty

3 comments:

gail m said...

very nice

Laurie said...

Looks really nice

Gail P said...

love that you put some cards on your site.