Tuesday, November 27, 2012

This Card was made by one of my newest recruits, Jackie botala, She used Snowflake Soiree and embossed the images in Silver, I cant remember the dsp but the card stock is white and crumb cake. Seasons greetings came from the set: snow swirled. Raspberry Ripple Ribbon and Scallop punch. Thanks for coming back. Will see you tomorrow.
 
I am hoping to have time to sit and create today, My dad is currently in the Hospital so I'm headed there now and it will depend how he is doing. Today is Sunday but I'm posting this for Tuesday morning. I am rather enjoying the ability to schedule posts but I am forgetting that the posts wont happen on the same day so it might sound like I'm talking about the day at hand but I'm really not. LOL.
Rubber Hugs to all
Betty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I'll have to make this!

Lois

Gail P. said...

I love this card. I will certainly make it when I get my set with the class to go.