Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Mindy Card - Evergreen

Here is another one of Mindy's cards from our last card buffet. I contemplated ordering this stamp set but never got around to it. Now its too late, It may not make the catalog next year so I have to hold off to see. I hope it does because I really think this set has potential.
I am not sure what exactly she used but I'm gonna guess. Evergreen stamp set, Midnight must ink, card stock, ribbon and designer series paper. I  think it was vanilla card stock and crumb cake as well and crumb cake ink too I think. Maybe Mindy will post in the comments and let me know if I mixed anything up. Also not sure if she got this card somewhere or if it were her own. Not sure what set had the Peace in it but I know she markered it.
Thanks for stopping by
Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Betty got everything right. Crumb cake and midnight muse. I had seen all sorts of other colors on pinterst and splitcoaststampers, but wanted to be a little different. I hope it's a set that makes the big catalog again next year!

Mindy Brown