Thursday, December 20, 2012

Very Glittery card. Love it

This card is one that I received from a customer. Thanks Debbie. I love getting Hand made cards, its so nice to see everyone using the product they buy.
She Used the Stocking Punch. I miss this punch. Sometimes I wish they would ask us before discontinuing something. Oh Well, It is what it is. At least we have it to use.
She also used the top note die and the tags dies and of course glimmer paper. Thanks for stopping by today. RUBBER HUGS

Dont forget to come back at 4 pm for another prize chance.
Have a great day.

Some of you have started receiving the cards I sent. I hope you like them.
I still have a few more that are going in the mail today.

5 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

This is a very pretty card. I never would have thought to do that.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I wish I had that sock punch!

LED said...

I love the glitter stockings. I will have to give it a try ;)

Debbie Flattum said...

I love all the glitter! I bet it is awesome in person. TFS

Unknown said...

I love the ribbon on that card.