Sunday, March 24, 2013

card for buffet at VFW today

Here are 9 of the cards for todays buffet at VFW. The 10th one is my swap for my FIJI trip so I can't show you that one yet. I will post it the day I leave for the trip. I may change my mind on the card before tomorrow and if I do I'll post the 10th one.
Here are the 9.....









Marcie and I will be at the VFW for our Card Buffet at 1:00 today. If you can make it, We would love to have you come. If not then, you can buy all 10 cards or you can pick and choose but you'll have to call my cell or email me if you dont know my cell number.  All 10 cards would be $25 Thank you.
Hugs
Betty 


6 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

These are all very nice cards. Have fun today. :)

Anonymous said...

You made some beautiful cards!!! Mindy B.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice as always. You are wonderful. Hope you have a great turnout. Betsy R

gail m said...

love them wish i could go dont have the extra money right now darn truck payment lol

Anonymous said...

Hi. These are great cards. I am hlas thAt you have offered for us to purchase them if we couldn't make the event. Hugs, Gail P

Anonymous said...

Those cards are beautiful sis. love u miss u xoxoxoxoxoxo