Saturday, March 2, 2013

sponging and masking

I found these cards online They are sponging and masking and reverse masking. I am very interested in teaching these techniques and many more. 


I want to start a techinque club, If you are at all interested in joining a club like this, Please send me an email or post a message here. When I get enough interested people, I will send you all emails and tell  you the details and you can make a final decision if you want to join.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Betty

6 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

These are all really neat. I would be interested in learning "How did you do that?". Keep them coming.

jasgirl39 said...

I really liked those cards.I would like to learn how to do those I think my sisters would too.Luv ya hun

Anonymous said...

I love this new technique hopefully I can get some of the tips when I come home in May. Love u sis xoxoxoxoxxo

Unknown said...

I am definitely interested!

Lois

Unknown said...

I am definitely interested!

Lois

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn techniques to make more interesting cards Betsy R