Saturday, March 9, 2013

Get away trip earned and a couple cards.

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that I officially earned the Get Away trip to San Diego, But I'm not stopping there, I'm continuing on for the cruise instead. I prefer longer trips than a weekend. So I'm working for the big trip instead, The western caribbean cruise. See, you only get one or the other so Thats what I mean about not taking the get away trip.
 Thank you all for your support over the years, I'm loving what I do and all of you too.
Rubber Hugs to all
Here is a couple cards that I got at leadership.
I did not have time to re make these, so here is the people's original.
This one is using Sale a bration product, remember Sale a bration ends on the 22nd so if you want any free goodies, remember that you need to place your order before then.

This one is using the stamp set Secret Garden
I love the lay out and the colors.
Thanks for stopping By.
Hugs
Betty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cards sis love u miss u xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the 2nd card! 1st card is good too, but favor the 2nd one. MG