Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Birthday card using perfect blend

I love the perfect Blend stamp set, and the alphabet embossing folder. I made this card for my brothers 50th birthday, I was teasing him about being 50 and he warned me that I am next and he will make sure that I know when I've hit 50. He loves coffee and he also thinks he's all that, He is but dont tell him I said that. LOL. So this says, Given enough coffee, I could rule the world temporarily. That is so something he would say. He was born on the fourth of July.
You all remember the story about my brothers having DAM for initials because every time mom had a boy she said DAM. Well Shawn was born on the 4th so his initials are SAM
My mom was creative. Can't believe she had 9 kids and to top it off, 7 of them are boys. UGH. LOL. 

Anyway, I love my brother Shawn, we are a year apart and challenged each other growing up so we did well together. I love all my family but he has a special place in my heart. 

Ok well off to work now.
Have a wonderful day. Today is my last day to work this week. WOOHOO. 
Thanks for stopping by
Rubber Hugs
Betty 

1 comment:

Jen Lesage said...

I love this card. Never would have thought to do that. Have a nice 4th of July!!! Today is my last day of work for the week too. :)