Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

Hello everyone. I forgot to mention to you that Stampin' Up! is giving new sign ups for paper pumpkin a discount. If you are interested go to this link https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=65949
and sign up for the discount by Using the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL
 For the first 2 months you will get my paper pumkin kits delivered directly to your door for only $10 If you dont want it after the 2 months you will need to go in and cancel your subscription so make sure when signing up you remember your password.  You must sign up by August 31 to get the discount.


They are trying to generate some new sign ups and we get a special prize if we each get one sign up.
I got a free May KIT at convention and for my first person to sign up, you will get that kit.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Rubber hugs
Betty 

No comments: