Sunday, August 25, 2013

Card for todays workshop and for downline meeting

This is the standing view
The shadows were not good
so I took them laying down
as well 
Again standing. Shadows.



Here is one of the 2 cards I am making at todays workshop and at my downline meeting on Tuesday night. I am showing you the same card open and closed twice, One is standing up and the other is laying down because of the shadows.
I almost think it has too much bling but not sure because I really like it.
I found the idea on my leaders group and decided to play with it a bit.
Front/closed view
Inside/open view







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the cards.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

5 comments:

gail m said...

I love it the way it is

marcie said...

Love it! Can't wait to make it!

Betty Button said...

Thanks Ladies. I love it too.

Unknown said...

Very Pretty

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this card at my party today Betsy R