Friday, August 30, 2013

Downline meeting swaps

Sandie 

I had my downline meeting on Tuesday night and we swap card fronts with each other. This is the results of the swap.
Beth G

Kealey

Beth F

Mindy

Marcie

Tonya

Debbie, The colors did not come
out in this one, It was actually Bermuda
Bay ink and Cardstock with White
I dont know why it took this way. Card
is much better in person

Tammy

Gwen


Mine again open
My card, again, color not so
good. This looks yellowish. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like our swap share this time around. Please leave me a comment.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are so very talented I loved them all.. Now to see if I can make some on my own

Anonymous said...

my 3 favorites in this group Kealy's Beth F,and Marcie. Betsy R