Saturday, September 27, 2008


Hello again, Today I am announcing my Dreams Du Jour Class. Photo is attached to this post. This class will be held on Saturday October 11th at Hinesburg United Church at 1:00 and will cost $20.00. The photo below shows you what the box and cards actually look like. Andrea Walford a canadian demonstrator was kind enough to offer classes by email for us and I bought this one from her. I have bought a couple others as well and will continue to get them from her. My photo is now attached, however I forgot to tie the hemp at the top where the two holes are on each side(oops).
Email me at bettyboop9964@gmavt.net to sign up for the class. Please R.S.V.P. by October 5th so I can have time to cut and prepare for the class. I will also be doing my $5.00 raffle to help pay for the hall with as usual.Hope to see you all there.Thanks

No comments: