Sunday, February 1, 2009

Designer Series Paper Club


I have had some requests to do a 6x6 designer series paper club. For those of you that have not been blogging, its a purchase of 1 6x6 piece of each of the 20 designer series paper collection(All but the Patterns Prints). This is so that you can sample all of the choices and use them on your cards and pages as you wish. In figuring the cost for this I would have to charge 32.00 per person if you are local(For Hand Delivery) and 35.00 if I have to mail it to you.

Heres what you need to do to get this going. I need to have 8 people sign up and as soon as I have 8, I will send you a paypal pay payment request, you will have to pay in advance(Or you can pay in cash or check if you are local) I will then order the paper, cut them and get them out to you as soon as they come in and I have them cut.

Email me if you are interested and I'll keep you posted when I reach the 8.
For every group of 8 orders, I will also do a drawing amongst those 8 for one person to receive the level 1 stamp set.

No comments: