Monday, May 7, 2012

New Catalog Preview

I am very excited about the online preview that I got for the new catalog. Its gorgeous as ever. I pre ordered all of the new In colors and some select product that we were allowed to choose from. So, I'll be making some samples with them soon and you'll start seeing them here. Come back to visit in a few days and you'll see some of the samples. Until June 1st, that is all I can show you for now.
I will have the new catalogs in hand soon to distribute. I ordered 10 cases so if you have not joined one of my clubs or my new in color club then take advantage now, My club members and hostesses will be the first to receive the new catalog and then I will go from there until I run out. Anyone attending events or placing orders will be next in line and so on and so forth. With any order in June you will get to take a catalog for free immediately. So, I am starting to form new clubs starting June 1st and I have the new in color club that will be starting June 1st. Contact me if you have any interest.
Until next time. Have a great day.

No comments: