Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here are the Swaps from Last Nights Down line meeting. By the way a down line meeting is where I get all of my consultants that are on my team together for a swap and share night full of fun, information and make n takes. Sorry, my pooh pajamas show in some of the pictures. I was sitting at my desk and got my lap. OOPS. Next time I'll do better :)
This one was made by Elizabeth Charland.

This one was made by Sherri Capen

This one was made by Kelly Diglio

This one was made by Sue Prest

This one was made by Sandra(Tonya's Mom)

This one was made by Tonya Ditzler

This one was made by Kealey Buteau
They all did a great job. Lets send them all a great big applause by commenting on my post.
Thanks for coming back today.
Betty
 

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks good....

Anonymous said...

Nice cards from everyone!
Thanks for sharing.
Mindy Brown

Jen Lesage said...

Nice job ladies. :)

Gail P said...

These cards are great!