Sunday, September 1, 2013

stamping with a friend

Good morning, For today I'd like to share my Stamping Day with my Friend Gayle from Massachusetts.
We had planned to meet on Friday the 30th in Brattleboro but we had no idea what we were going to do except to have lunch at this Vermont Deli. Oh my, the food there was Fabulous.
Anyway, I suggested that we stamp, She said where are we going to do it, I said we can find a place.
So anyway, I brought the stuff to make 2 cards, She brought the table and chairs and some projects she made for her downline meeting and we met at 1130 on Friday.

We got lucky and had beautiful weather. The sun was shining and the wind was barely blowing and we found a spot at the park n ride that was shaded and it was beautiful.
Anyway, we set up the table and chairs, ate lunch and she shared her projects and then we stamped. It was an amazing day. Then we parted with some hugs and drove our separate ways back home.
This is Gayle and I, bad picture of me
but heck it was fun. Can you see we are
both happy.



Thanks for stopping by today.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

Me teaching her a cute halloween card.



No comments: