Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention was amazing


    I have just returned from Convention and for the first time ever, I have earned Founders Circle!!!   I want to thank you all for your support in this, its been an amazing year.  Earning Founders Circle is not something I have accomplished alone though, I could not have done it without all of my customers and my awesome team. I do have a pretty good team starting and its growing so I'm hoping to only improve from here.

    I have hired help now and that seems to help a lot. Thank you to my helpers for everything you do. Its been an awesome year and without their help, I definitely could not have kept up. I learned while on the FIJI trip while speaking to other demonstrators that hired help is a plus in their businesses so I thought I'd give it a try. 

   Here are 2 of my awesome swaps that my helpers helped me create as well as other things they have helped with. 










Thanks for stopping by and remember to leave me a comment
Hugs
Betty 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable. I look forward to doing my class to go when the dies come in. Hugs, Gail P

Anonymous said...

Great Time had by all. On to Next Year. can't wait to do it all over again. Betsy R

gail m said...

I love seeing your posts

Betty Button said...

Gail, Your dies came in TODAY. Woohoo. Now you can finish your class. Big Hugs

Miss Princess aka said...

Had SUCH A GREAT time at Convention