Friday, April 10, 2015

Stamp Out Autism Blog Hop


April is National Autism Awareness Month and I have joined with several other demonstrators to hep raise awareness and to help collect donations by doing my very first Blog Hop! So Exciting. 
You may have reached me through Patty's Blog  
and when you click the Next button at the end of my post, 
You should Reach the amazing Brian's Blog  
Please continue on and be sure to check out everyone's posts 
We also hope that you will consider donating to the Autism Society through the link below, just click on the please donate with the Heart Puzzle to see that link. 
I wanted to use the Color Blue but the card I had in mind, I needed to tweak a bit more so I went with this Beautiful Butterfly card.
The products used to create this card are as follows:
Butterfly Basics Bundle (Currently you cannot order this bundle but soon you will be able to).
Blackberry Bliss ink 133642 $5,95, Mossy Meadow Ink 133645 $5.95 and 
Hello Honey Ink 133643 $5.95
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 133668 $6.95, Mossy Meadow Cardstock 133670 $6.95 
and Hello Honey Card Stock 133671 $6.95
Also used was the Decorative Label Punch 120907 $16.95 and Rhinestones 119246 $4.95
 I am taking a list of names to order Butterfly Bundle on the first available day to order so just send me an email and I'll add you to the list. 
If you would like to order anything just go to my website to place your orders. I am donating my 20% commission to Autism Awareness.
Thanks for stopping and please dont forget to continue on with the blog hop through the links below.











DID YOU KNOW? There is no blood test, no scan, and no image that can detect Autism. Diagnosis relies on behavioral observation and screening. 

15 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Thanks for participating Betty. Beautiful card. Hugs

Betty Button said...

So glad I did this Lee, Its been a pleasure. HUGS

debbie k said...

betty it is great that u are choosing to donate to charities not many people think of the special people in the world. and the card is beautiful like u. Debbie k. hugs























































Rhonda Morgan said...

Great card Betty! So nice to be on the blog hop with you!

Betty Button said...

Thanks Rhonda. I am happy to be here as well.

Unknown said...

So pretty Betty! Glad you're hopping with us!

Brian King said...

Beautiful card, Betty! So happy to hop with you.

Diana Gibbs said...

Love the card Betty, here is crossing my fingers that set sticks around. Hugs, Di

Betty Button said...

Me too Diana. I am loving that set. I have lots of cards I made with that.

Amanda Sevall said...

What a beautiful card Betty!! Love the colors you used!! :)

Laura said...

Love your card using my favorite stamp set and framelits! Great to be hopping with you!

janet wakeland said...

So glad this stamp and framelit will be available this week. Thanks for a grat idea featuring it.

Betty Button said...

I too am happy that this set will be available this week. I hope it makes the new catalog, its my all time favorite. Thanks everyone

Rachel Tessman said...

pretty card! love that set.

sharon hashimoto burkert said...

Your card is a beauty!