Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stampin Up Southern Carribbean Cruise

Hello Everyone, Thanks to all of you, I am SOOOOOOOOOO close. I am about $600(guessing until actual stats come out) away now. I am offering a special until Wednesday this week. Expires at 11 p.m. on WednesdayMay 17th. Anyone placing a $50 order, your name will go in for a drawing for a Circle Cutter and the Glass Cutting mat. I am hoping to have earned the cruise by Fathers Day, so this will help push me closer. Email me if you are interested in placing an order and I'll email you the retiring accessories so that you know what they have already stopped sale on. Thank you all for your support and a wonderful year. I am really happy about this cruise because this will be both Mine and Slim's FIRST cruise Ever. Yes Hawaii was awesome to go for free but we had both been so it wasn't as exciting as the cruise will be. I am allowed to bring up to 8 extra people(they have to pay for their's but ours is free) and I have 6 ready to go with us already. Looking for 2 more tag alongs if anyone is interested.....
Bless you all. Thanks again
Betty

No comments: