Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas Card buffet from last Sunday

Hello again, Just wanted to pop on real quick to show you the cards we made at our last christmas card buffet. It was lots of fun and we have more to come. This first card I already had posted but thought I'd post them all together.  This one was one of my cards. I found it somewhere and tweaked it, sorry dont remember where I found it so I can't give credit where credit is due. Just know that I appreciate it.
 This next one was actually a card from the holiday section in the main catalog and I tweaked it quite a bit to make it my own. I love how it came out. I sold alot of them so others must have liked it also.
 This card I also got from another person, Darn I wish I knew who, I do like to give credit but can't remember because when I'm saving them I dont remember who or where they came from. I did tweak this one too but not by much. Color definitely and placing of ribbon.
 This one was one of Sharlene's and the ornament is actually 3 dimensional and very cute. The picture doesnt do it justice. I dont know who she got any of hers from either so I will apologize to them now but thanks for the ideas.
 I think this one was her own creation, she used foam for the snowflake and it was lovely. The glimmer brad in the center just added the bling to match the glimmer paper.
 I love love love this card, This too was Sharlene found and tweaked it a little. Just might have to make some for my holiday cards this year.
 Another one of Sharlenes, Love the dazzling gems on the tree, picture doesnt show them well
 Another fun one, Not sure where she got this but I love it.
 This one As soon as I saw it I wanted to make it. I did it almost exactly like the original creator did. Thats how much I liked it. It was sooooo easy too.
 Last but not least my peace on earth one that I copied from Robin Merriman and tweked her idea just a little. Hugs Robin. Thanks for sharing.
Our next buffet is in Hinesburg at the Hinesburg Community School at 12:30 on October 1st and we will be making an assortment of cards. Details will go out via email soon so watch your email. This is National Card Making Day so come and join us and celebrate this fun day.
Hugs Everyone.
P.S. Be sure to keep coming back I have some more ideas coming up soon and some new ways to earn free goodies on my blog.
Gwen and I have been working on a class to go and are very excited to have some of our OWN creations that we will be doing for this one. We are meeting tomorrow night to finishe up the last card and the details. We are going to try to do one either every month or every other month depending on our designing time.
Off to bed now. Good night

1 comment:

Betsy said...

this was a fun event and the cards are absolutely beautiful.