Monday, February 25, 2013

Watercolor wash technique

Hello again, Today I am sharing a card with you that I am also going to be doing at my March Parties. This is a cool technique called Watercolor Wash. I almost think I'd like to start a technique club. If anyone would be interested in hearing more about it, please let me know. I stumbled on this woman Glenda's blog and she has a whole bunch of new techniques, that is where I have been learning all of these.

So here is the card........

The supplies used for this card are as follows:
Stamps: By The Tide
Ink: Not Quite Navy and Black Staz On.
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Island Indigo twine, Watercolor Wonder Crayons(Used Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise and Not Quite Navy) that was one from each of the sets: Brights, Subtles and  Regals Crayons.
7/8" circle punch and 1" circle punch, Aqua Painters, adhesive and dimensionals.
I hope you like my card for today and thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

This is a neat technique. I would love to see how its done.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool technique and cant wait to see more ty love u sis xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Love it! MG