Monday, March 11, 2013


Retired Stamps for Sale

Here is my UPDATED retired stamp sale list, I took out the ones that I sold so that it would be easier for you to see the ones that are left. This is your last chance to get any of them, I will be posting them on Ebay next. If I have to mail them to you, you will pay shipping and handling. I think I can mail most of them for $3.95 but not sure. Remember all sales are final and are no longer available for purchase from Stampin' Up! so first come first serve as well. 
The First one is called A Beautiful Thing. This one will sell for $6.00 







This one is Simple shapes and will go for $7.00 as well. Loved this one too. 

This is called Fresh Fillers and will go for $5.00 

This is called suitable for framing. This one one of my first purchases awhile back. This will go for $7.00


This one is also another favorite called simply said and will go for $7.00 

This one is Elementary Elegance and this will go for $6.00 

This one is polka dot punches and will go for $5.00 

This one was another one that was great to use. Reverse prints and will sell for $5.00  

This one is called a little something and was quite popular too. This will go for $6.00 

Smorgasborders was very popular and I think was also one of my first sets owned. This one will go for $6.00 

This is Flower Fancy a 2 step stamping set and alot of fun to use, this one will go for $9.00 

This one was very well used and very popular this is Heartfelt thanks, I used it often and was sad when they retired it. This will go for $9.00 

This one is Petal Pizazz and was also popular. This set will go for $9.00 


This is another background stamp and I used it quite alot. This one will go for $5.00 



This one is Travel log and will go for $7.00



Awash with Flowers will go for $10, its a 2 step stamping set and has many great stamps with it. 

Good Neighbor will go for $4.00 









Thanks for stopping by today. All Sales will be final in this sale. Thank you.
Hugs
Betty 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I in boxed u on fb which ones I wud like. Hope I get my choices. xoxoxox