Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 more challenge cards and extra cards

Here are 2 more of our challenge cards. Come on give it a try.
Don't you also want to leave me some comments? I have to know who's cards everyone else likes too. :)
Betsy Rotax
Ann Williams













Those are the 2 that I have gotten today, now is anyone else playing along. Remember this one has a prize attached to it. Oh and I figured out which one was the challenge attached to a prize before and the winner of that challenge was Gail MacDougal.
It was the triple time stamping and she did the one using the labels collection framelits. So, Gail is going to get a free prize from the new catalog.

For today I have a couple cards to share not challenge related.

Here are a couple extra cards that one of my customers made. These 2 cards were made by Lois Horan. She is playing with stuff that is retiring so I thought I'd share. The Greeting card kids and the nature walk stamps are both retiring. The fabric is also retiring. Get them while you can. Time is running out. June 2 is the last day to get them. Thanks Lois for sharing.






Thanks for playing along and stopping by.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

3 comments:

Gwen Landis said...

Love all the cards, Betty! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. nice cards. hope more people start doing the challenge. It is a lot of fun.
Betsy R.

jasgirl39 said...

These cards ar so adorable.Thanks for sharing hun. Luv ya xoxoxoxo