Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Challenge Cards

So, here are a couple more challenge cards. Great job ladies.
Lynn

Trudy













Thanks for playing along.
I was sooooo sick yesterday but today feeling better, I was worried that I was going to have to reschedule the customer appreciation event. Thank god I feel better.

News on the event. Color chart ready. Projects ready. Prizes ready. Auction almost ready.
Game ready. Oh, this just in, Slim created a second game for us. Its going to be fun. Can't wait to see everyone.
Have a wonderful day and see you on Saturday.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

2 comments:

jasgirl39 said...

Those are some beautiful cards my beautiful sisters. I will be doing mine soon. Luv ya my beautiful Friend and sis Betty.Luv u too my beautiful sisters. xoxoxoxo there are some kisses and hugs for all of u lol.

Anonymous said...

Very excited !!!! Sarah A