Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kylie kissing our bird

Kylie has seen me kissing Samson so I told her she could try it if she wanted. So, here is the cutest ever photo of that. She loves Samson. I told her she couldnt do it unless I was here because I dont want him to bite her. She needs to be very careful. It was ever so cute.

Oh and I forgot to mention, Samson loves her too. He always says her name. Its so cute. Must be she gets called to alot for him to pick that up. LOL. Love that Girl. 
Thanks for stopping by, I know not a Stamping post but I couldnt figure out how to post the photo of the Christmas card class. As soon as I make them myself I will post it here.
Rubber Hugs
Betty

4 comments:

Jen Lesage said...

Oh my gosh!!! Too darned cute. Thanks for sharing.

Gwen Landis said...

So cute! Love it - silly bird!

Betty Button said...

yes I think its cute also, He is definitely a silly bird! and she is a silly girl!
Thanks for commenting ladies.

Anonymous said...

Wow Samson does like her. Tada Samson is a joy to be around. Have fun with him little peep. miss yall xoxoxoxox And this was a great pic ty for sharing sis.