Monday, August 5, 2013

samples and then Mastering Monday challenge

Here are some more samples I found on peoples blogs using the sunburst technique. This is one of my favorite techniques now. I love it.




 I found these on Dawn Olchefske's blog. I was surfing the net and saw these, they are darling don't you think.
Now this next card was created by Valerie using the card I gave her in the In color club order. They get a card every month that I use the in color with and they are able to re create it in one of their colors or all. She did it in Strawberry Slush. I had originally done it in Baked Brown Sugar.
This is Valerie's version

Thanks Valerie for sharing
I didn't add a greeting to theirs thinking they could add what they wanted. 

So, I am going to make this the Mastering Monday Challenge. 
Please have your take emailed to me by Friday. Thanks for playing along. 

Make a card using this layout and any of the Stampin' Up! colors. Not just the in colors. 
Have fun and have a wonderful week. 
Rubber Hugs
Betty 


No comments: