Monday, August 19, 2013

Mastering Monday Challenge

Here is our Mastering Monday Challenge. This one will have a contest. I will put my judge to work.
Here are some of the cards I've made with this Sunburst Technique and I want you all to give it a try. Some of you have attended the workshops that I've done this at, so come on and join us. If you have not attended then join us anyway, Its easy, Cut 5 strips 4 1/2 x 1 1/2 and then cut each one diagonal corner to corner and then place them starting in the center of the card and work your way around. 


This was the first one I made
I got it from someones blog
Wish I could remember
I'd send you to her blog
for the video. 
Enjoy and have fun creating. I want to see quite a few of these. Remember this one will have a prize attached to it. A free pack of Designer Series Paper, The new one in the holiday mini. The winter frost.
Rubber hugs
Betty

No comments: