Thursday, July 18, 2013

2nd swap that didnt make it

Today I will post the second Card that did not make the swap creations. I created this one while Gwen was here with a little inspiration from her. She was making the one that did make it and that will be tomorrow's post.
So, I should be having Breakfast in Utah at this point. I will be heading to the Riverton Campus Tour with Sandie about 830 am and we will be seeing the home office. I have seen it before but she has not and they will have new things on display anyway so It will still be fun.
So, here is the card that did not make it.

The only thing I was going to do differently when I got around to creating the card was to stamp the words on something and punch them to give it some pop. I feel the words are lost in this one. But, its a Betty Creation. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Rubber hugs
Betty 

No comments: