Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention photos

This is me the first night at the Making a difference booth. This booth, we made birthday kits for the children at the hospitals. They called this a service project. You could opt into doing this and since I didnt do the one on the FIJI trip I decided to do this one. For Fiji I needed to relax and enjoy but for Convention I made up for it. It was fun to put these together. Thank You Stampin' Up! for supplying the products for this amazing gift. 

This is My downline Sandie Maynard. She came on this trip along with Nicki and Beth. Sandie and I took the tour of the Riverton Campus. Sandie is making her green mountain Heart. It was fun. 


This is Sandie and I after receiving our all attendee giveaway. I love when they do these. 



This is another new product coming out. For more details just send me an email or check out my website. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for more............Later today or tomorrow morning.
Rubber Hugs
Betty 

No comments: