Friday, April 5, 2013

FIJI stuff and a card

Look what I got in the mail today. Its so exciting to receive these after waiting almost a year for a very hard earned trip. The same thing will happen again next year when I get the stuff for the trip that I just earned. All of the sales are not keyed in but I do have the orders. The final orders that put me over I have not received payment for yet so when I do, it will be official.
Here are the photos of what I got........

 Its always exciting to receive this package. I saw the UPS truck pull up and ran out to greet him. He's our usual driver so he knows all about Stampin' Up! and the packages that are important. We had a long discussion one year when I met him at the door for the new catalogs.


So, long story short, He greeted me with a smile and said, another very important package today right. :)
I love that driver.
OUR FIJI TRIP STUFF is so exciting to receive. The trip of a lifetime. Thanks to all of you. :)

Here is a card to share. I posted this on Facebook so those that saw it there I'm sorry that you already saw it but I had to post here too.
Thanks For stopping by
Rubber Hugs
Betty 


3 comments:

gail said...

Betty,
I am very happy for you. You worked hard to get this trip. Have lots if fun!! Hugs, Gail P

Laurie said...

Holy Moly...it's really hear. Wish I could stow away in your luggage....:)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for u sis. U r the bomb. Love u and miss u xoxxoxo